Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Arcade Claw and its Tragic Flaw

Sphere: Related Content
I'm writing this post for all of you who have or plan to to play the "arcade claw" game this summer.

Me? Oh I already lost all my rent money to it back in March. Yes I said March.

Queue flashback sequence.

See the fiance and I were bored and didn't have much cash so we decided to take a drive "down the shore" and just kick it.

Although we had fun frequenting my beloved "Wa Wa" convenience mart for the necessary junk, not much else was poppin'.

Picture the tumbleweeds in your mind as we jumped out of our truck and made our way towards the boardwalk.

After being coerced by desperate boardwalk carnies to play that stupid game where you pop balloons to get a prize, we decided to move on to the arcade.

It is there that we were determined to win an iPhone out of the arcade claw machine. Neither of us actually care to own an iPhone. We just want to sell it to you on EBay. Wink.

Needless to say after $60 dollars spent, our efforts were fruitless and we could do nothing except kick the machine and go get an overpriced bite to eat. Still, we had fun.

But it would have been more fun had I seen this before I went!



Damn that yellow box to hell I say!

No comments: