Monday, July 28, 2008

The Face of Lace

Sphere: Related Content Call me a racy, call me Lacy! This fall lace is on everything from bedroom attire to shoes and I am so loving it.

Maybe it's because I'm planning my wedding but I can't help how overly excited I get when I see it. The fabric can mean so many things, depending on how it's worn.

Maybe lace just reminds you of your sweet old grandma. Or your nasty jerk grandma, either or.

Could it be the virginal white lace of a glove you crave?

Still, nothing says bombshell like an inky, lace frock.

I think I love lace because it has as many personalities as I do.




Clockwise from top right: Tadashi's black lace v-neck detail taffeta gown; Christian Louboutin's black satin lace 'Vanitarita' pumps; Marcal Wander's crocheted cotton and epoxy resin chair; Stuart Weitzman's Lace "Lingerie" pumps; Xtrax's "Lace Flower" parasol with lace overlay;Kirby Linen Rental's "Eden Lace" (used as panel);Marc by Marc Jacobs' Mia lace dress;Garment District's lace face mask

Polyvore set created by me - inspired by W magazine spread

No comments: