Wednesday, July 2, 2008

If you're Foxy and you know it, Cop This Book...

Sphere: Related Content
If you're foxy and you know it and you really want to show it...if your foxy and you know it cop this book...


Seriously, I bought this book just about five years ago I think and I swear this is about the 30Th time I have read the damn thing from cover to cover.


I've read it in bed. I've read it in class. I've read it at work. I've read it on the beach. I've read it at the salon. I've read it at the gym. I've read it on a plane. I've read it to friends and had to fight to get it back. Not to get all Dr.Seuss on you little pets, but I made my own goddamn bombshell bookmark for this thing.

Hands down, this is the most adorable, historical style compilation of the bombshell known to man. This book actually comes off as less of an actual manual but more of a bombshell lifestyle guide.

I'm not going to lie, there are some things that can be a little bit unrealistic for us non-famous bombshells, but as Lauren Stover writes in the chapter entitled "What Makes a Bombshell Tick," 'A Bombshell Believes in Her Fantasies...Even if her bracelet is dime-store cheap, she wears it as though it were Cartier."


WORD.


A Bombshell needs to entertain sometimes right? How about catering your own party by preparing simple recipes. Serve drinks and prepare cute stuff like "Strawberries Liberte" and "Caviar Dip Extravaganza" (ask your friends to potluck the Lobster and Beef Wellington). Then you have more time to amuse your guests with bombshell isms. Va Va Voom!


If you: love Brigitte Bardot, Jean Harlow, Rita Hayworth, Veronica Lake, Sophia Loren, Jayne Mansfield, Marilyn Monroe, Kim Novak, Lana Turner, modern day Bombshells or any other bombshells I can't think of right now,are a makeup junkie, have absolutely no domestic prowess (or would like to fake it like you don't), still cry when you watch Bambi, are an all around bombshell aficionado, a vixen of any kind, you will at least find this book charming and refreshing.


Buy it for yourself or for a bombshell you know who will break out the champagne and potato chips to celebrate. On the real, it's better then buying a stupid diet book.

No comments: